Hidden Hills Info

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Melanie, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Melanie

Melanie New Member

Hi there!
    My fiance and I have just been to visit Hidden Hills and placed a deposit on a pup. We're so excited to bring him home but I wanted to reach out to this community to inquire if anyone has had previous experience with Hidden Hills Bernese before and what your experiences were like? My only concern is that Susan did not ask us any questions about our motive for buying a pup, our previous dog experiences, our living conditions or ambition to train/care for the pup, which seemed odd. I've never been to visit a breeder before so I wasn't sure what to expect.
    Any insights would be super helpful!

2. Berner love

Berner love New Member

That’s is odd that they asked no questions most breeders have you fill out a questionnaire give references etc.
    a good breeder is most times super passionate about the breed and treat the puppies has their very own. I found it frustrating I was put thru the ringer before I was put on list and then waited 8 mos for a puppy. But I got a gorgeous male very healthy and VERY
    Well socialized. She puts a great deal of work, love and responsibility in her pups which explains her picky approach to choosing perspective owners. So for all you folks looking for a pup these requests from a breeder are what you WANT. Melanie I urge you to visit breeder and if they don’t want you to run don’t walk away! I got a two year warranty against some hip issues etc and yes I did pay a bit more but can you put a price on heart ache and seeing a puppy suffer with unreasonable health issues. I would also seriously consider Heath insurance “nationwide” has an excellent plan and it’s reasonsble! Good luck with your puppy!

3. linda

linda New Member

they have another litter ready to go this weekend. this seems quite soon - hope not same mother.