Profile display

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Nubia's mom, May 7, 2009.

1. Nubia's mom

Nubia's mom New Member

Hello,

When I try to access my profile from the members list, I get the message "user not registered...no profile to view". Why is that? have I done something wrong in the sign up process?:confused:

thanks

2. Matt O'Reilly

Matt O'Reilly Administrator

Hmm, I am not sure. This is a first for me seeing this. I am looking into it to see why it is doing that.

When you signed up, did you get a confirmation email? And if so, did you click the link to confirm your email address?

I think this may be why your having trouble with your avatar as well. But I am not certain yet :(

Let me do some digging around and see what I can find.

3. Nubia's mom

Nubia's mom New Member

thanks for getting back to me.

When I signed up I did get the confirmation email and I clicked the link and everything seemed to be ok.

thanks again

4. Chris

Chris New Member

Oh yah, i can't access your profile either... maybe some wierd setting got checked in the ACP or your in the wrong usergroup, permissions wrong, or something.

I actually admin another VBulletin forum, let me know Maximus what you find... I could definitely help you figure out this problem.

5. Matt O'Reilly

Matt O'Reilly Administrator

I think I might take you up on your offer if your offering your services as an admin.

I recently took a new job which requires me to travel, and I have very little time to admin this website.

Let me know if your interested :)