Website issues?????

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by bernermom, Oct 3, 2008.

1. bernermom

bernermom Administrator Staff Member

Just curious if anyone is or ever does have any problems navigating around or using the website????? Please let me know if you ever have any issues. Not that I can fix it:eek: lol, But my husband can:)

2. dellasdad

dellasdad New Member

reply button not working

I'm finding it pretty easy to use and finding my way around. I tend to use a lot of forums though, so guess I'm not a typical user! Congratulations (to your hubbie?!;)) on a very nice implementation of vBulletin though.

One very minor comment is that I just noticed that the "Post Reply" button at the bottom of the message pages don't seem to have a link on them:confused: - the ones at the top of the page work though!:)

Also I just wanted to subscribe to the RSS feed and it seems to bring up an empty page.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  3. dellasdad

dellasdad New Member

reply button update

A quick update to the reply button issue...

I can get it to respond if I click on the very top-left corner of the button, but not on the main body. I'm using PC Internet Explorer 7 as my browser.

HTH!:)

4. Matt O'Reilly

Matt O'Reilly Administrator

I suspected it might have been an I.E coding issue. It is working fine in Mozilla Firefox.......well, most of the time, sometimes the button only shows half of the image o_0.

We are upgrading the skin to the latest version of vB, so I hope to take care of that issue and a few others I have noticed as well.

Thank you for the heads up, I wasn't aware of the post reply or the rss :(

Should have these things fixed soon :)

5. dellasdad

dellasdad New Member

I might have known it was a browser compatibility issue!:rolleyes: I just checked in the new Google Chrome browser too and it shows the lower half of the button, same as you described in Firefox.

Good luck with the upgrade. I do think that this is one of the best forums I've used - very intuitive, great use of space and colours and nice, like-minded members!;) I'll be interested to see how you can improve on it!:)